Guest Posting Policies
We do accept guest posts on our Probate Blog. Keep in mind that all guest post content must be tailored to the needs of our audience as well as maintain cohesiveness with the rest of our blog.
Below are some guidelines to see if your guest post would be a good fit with our blog as well as how to submit your idea to us.
Guest posts should adhere to the following rules:
- They should not contain paid content or sponsored content.
- They must contain content about probate.
- They should contain valuable information for their audience.
- They must contain original content. They must also not have been published on other sites.
- We do not allow for guest posts to promote other products or business. Examples of this include businesses, services, videos, or books.
- They should be 900 words or less.
- They will be removed from the site or not published if:
- The guest post inaccurately represents the identity of the poster.
- The guest post inaccurately represents an affiliation with a person or entity.
- The guest post contains inaccurate, offensive, harmful, violent, obscene, racist, pornographic, harassing, or defamatory content.
- The guest post infringes or violates anyone else’s intellectual property rights.
How to Submit a Guest Post Proposal
- In the contact form below, make sure to include your full name, a brief description of your intended post, and any affiliation with probate-related organizations, associations, or projects.
- Once we have had a chance to review your submission, we will get in touch with you to confirm whether or not it will move forward in the process. You will be given adequate time to write your post following this notification.
- Guest posts may be edited by our staff. We will never publish these edits without approval from the author. We reserve the right to reject any post at any time.