Skip to the content
Transparent Fees, No Surprises
- We offer flat fees when possible
- There are contingent fees in applicable cases
- We offer the option of a payment plan
Probate & Guardianship
- Probate of Will, Uncontested – $2,500-3,500 depending on the complexity (not including court/clerk fees/bond/etc.)
- Probate with No Will, Uncontested – $3,000-5,000 depending on complexity (not including court/clerk fees/ad litem/bond/etc.).
- Contested / Dependent Probate – billed hourly at $325.
- Order to Release Financial Information – $750.
- Survivorship Affidavit – $750.
- Probate of Will as Muniment of Title – $2,000-$3,000 depending on complexity.
- Small Estate Affidavit / Heirship Affidavit – billed hourly at $325 or $1,000 and up (depending on complexity).
- Family Settlement Agreement – billed hourly at $325 or $1,500 flat fee and up (depending on complexity).
- Minor or Incapacitated Management Trust – $2,500 and up.
- Elder Law / Disability / Medicaid Planning – billed hourly at $325 hourly.
- Advanced Probate Advice – billed hourly at $325.
- Simple Will and Estate Plan Documents (includes will, directive to physicians, durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney, HIPPA authorization, declaration of guardian) – single person $800 and married couple $1,500.
- Revocable Trust – single person $1,000 and married couple $2,500.
- Pre-Nuptial / Post-Nuptial / Separate Property Agreement – $1,000 and up.
- Special Needs Trust / Spendthrift Trust / ILIT / Charitable Trust / Dynasty Trust – $2,500 and up.
- Advanced Estate Planning & Estate/Gift Tax Planning – billed hourly at $325.